Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Well that didn't work.

Mildew.

*le sigh*

Perhaps next time I'll try spacing the out a little better so the air can get around them, I don't know if that was really the problem though.

One thing I did find about the cardboard tubes, they were INCREDIBLY easy to remove the seedlings from.

I just pealed the wrapper and out popped perfect little seedlings ready to transplant.

In fact they came out so easily I would consider using this method again, if I could do without the mildew.



In comes the old rabbit hutch. Not exactly the best option, but with 4 weeks to the move, we've packed everything :). Plus this will make it super easy to move all my seedlings, provided I can keep them happy.

The biggest problem is that I've got hot-weather seedlings on the one side (tomatoes & peppers) and cold on the other side.

Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment